Another helpful cleaning tip…
Now that cool weather is upon us…How to Unshrink a Sweater!
There is no guaranteed way to unshrink a sweater, but here are a few ideas for you to try.
- Soak the sweater in hair conditioner and water solution, and pull gently to reshape, lay flat to dry.
- Dissolve one ounce of borax in a couple of tablespoons of hot water, add the mixture to a gallon of warm water, immerse the garment. Pull the sweater gently into shape, and rinse in a gallon of warm water to which you have added 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Dissolve two cups of non-iodized salt in enough hot water to cover the garment. Let cool, and leave the sweater to soak in it for three hours. Wash it in mild suds, rinse three times, roll the sweater in towels, then reshape and let dry.
- Same day service with no extra charge
- Professional Drycleaning
- Professional Laundry
- Flat Finish
- Wash and Fold
- Drapery Cleaning
- Comforter / Bedspread Cleaning
- Pillow Cleaning
- Expert Spotting
- Free Button Replacement
- Moth Proofing
- Wedding Gown Cleaning and Preservation
- VIP Express Service
- Leather/Suede Cleaning
- Folded Shirt Service
- Shoe shinning
- Cap/hat cleaning